CERTIFICATION CHAIR: Mark Rodgers
The IMSA NW Section currently offers the following certifications:
- Work Zone Temp Traffic Control Technician
- Traffic Signals Technician
- Traffic Signal Inspector
- Electronics in Traffic Signals
- Microprocessors in Traffic Signals
- Fiber Optics for ITS
- Roadway Lighting Technician
- Signs and Pavement Markings
- Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Interior Fire Alarm
- Municiple Fire Alarm
- Transportation Center Systems Specialist
- Most of the Certification programs can be presented in one of the 5 states the Northwest Section services; Alaska, Idaho,
Montana, Oregon and Washington by contacting the Northwest Section Certification Chairman listed at the top of the page.
- Study Guides for each class must be ordered in advance from the National Office.
- Click HERE for the IMSA online webstore for all training materials.
IMSA 597 Haverty Court Suite 100
Back to Main
Rockledge, FL 32955
Phone 800-723-IMSA (4672)