(Back To Main)
The imsanw.org web site is maintained for use by the members of the IMSA Northwest Section.
All IMSA members and other interested parties are welcome to use the site but may have limited access. The policy governing the use of this site will generally follow those of the IMSA National web site.
International Municipal Signal Association Northwest Section Web Site Access Disclaimer:
- The term imsanw.org shall include, for this disclaimer, the IMSA, IMSA Northwest Section and the imsanw.org web site management.
- Message Boards may be provided as a service of the imsanw.org web site for the use of the International Municipal Signal Association Northwest Section members, International Municipal Signal Association members and interested parties.
- The imsanw.org accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. The imsanw.org disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by imsanw.org or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall imsanw.org be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
- In using this web site you agree that you will not post any defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive or illegal materials or post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants imsanw.org and users of this service the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material. By posting material, the posting party agrees to defend and indemnify the imsanw.org in an legal action arising from such posting.
- The imsanw.org does not regularly monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not, on its own, undertake editorial control of postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting comes to the attention of the imsanw.org management, the imsanw.org management will take all appropriate action.
- The imsanw.org management reserves the right to terminate members only access of any user who does not abide by these guidelines and to terminate any public accessible or members only Message Board. The imsanw.org management reserves the right to terminate any members access, page, posting or service at it sole discretion.
- All postings must be signed with the member's name and e-mail address.
- Postings to the areas of interest should contain questions, comments or information that is relevant to the interest area.
- Personal messages should be sent directly to an individuals e-mail address; not via the area of interest group.
- Personal replies to a posting should be sent directly to the posting individuals e-mail address, not replied to via the discussion group.
- Postings should not be written in all capital letters. This is considered "screaming" and is not appropriate on the Internet.
(Back To Main)
- Personal messages.
- Test messages.
- Advertisements or self-promotional statements regarding products or services.
- Non-relevant topic messages.
- Obscenity or profanity.